1. Where is Bukit Batok?
Here’s a fun fact: Bukit Batok directly translates to ‘coughing hill’ in English! Home to about 153,740 people, Bukit Batok is a residential estate situated in the west of Singapore.
2. What are some of the attractions near Bukit Batok?
Love nature? Don’t miss out on the abundance of outdoor attractions in Bukit Batok that’ll transport you away from the concrete jungle of Singapore city. A few must-visit places include:
- Little Guilin: This famous park was created from an abandoned granite quarry from the 1980s. It strikingly resembles China’s Guilin, hence its name. With a stunning backdrop of the large lake, this is a popular spot for photography fanatics and wedding couples.
- Bukit Batok Nature Park: If you need some tranquillity, head to Bukit Batok nature park for stunning views and crystal clear water. Besides boasting luscious greenery, the park also has a unique trail that leads to a World War 2 memorial.
- HillV2: A modern, outdoor-concept mall, HillV2 features a variety of retail services and dining options amidst the nature of Bukit Batok.
3. Why rent a car in Bukit Batok?
Picking up a car rental lets you venture out whenever and wherever you like without the expensive costs that come with buying a car. Take a drive around to explore what Bukit Batok has to offer or drive out to other attractions in Singapore conveniently within minutes! Renting a car gives you the freedom to plan your journey according to your own time.
4. How much does car rental in Bukit Batok cost?
At Cars and Trips, we work with various car rental vendors to bring you a wide fleet of vehicles that will suit your budget. Browse our listings to book a car rental near you in Bukit Batok!