1. Where is Woodlands?
Home to the first Singapore-Johor causeway that was completed in 1923, Woodlands is a bustling neighbourhood located in the northern region of Singapore. Whether you’re planning to spend a day in the area or take a trip across the border to Malaysia, there are lots you can do in Woodlands!
2. What are some of the attractions near Woodlands?
As a largely residential estate, there are many amenities scattered around the family-friendly neighbourhood. Some local favourites include:
- Causeway Point: Boasting 250 outlets of fashion, food, entertainment, home appliances and electronics, this seven-storey mall is a one-stop retail experience for your shopping needs.
- Admiralty Park: Sat on hilly terrain with the Sungei China river flowing through, the park encompasses the largest nature area in an urban Singaporean park. It also features 26 slides at its playground – perfect for the little ones!
- Senoko Fish Port: For an authentic local experience, visit this wholesale fish market that supplies fresh seafood to markets and restaurants across Singapore. It’s open from dawn, so it’s a great place to have your morning coffee!
3. Why rent a car in Woodlands?
If you’re not ready to commit to buying a car, renting one is an affordable, hassle-free option. Ride in comfort to any destination you desire without having to worry about the schedules or duration of taking public transport. You also have the freedom to choose a car that fits your style and needs. With Woodlands being close to the causeway, you can conveniently take a road trip up to Malaysia with a car rental in Woodlands!
4. How much does car rental in Woodlands cost?
At Cars and Trips, we partner with local vendors to bring you more variety in car rental across Singapore to fit your budget needs. Browse our listings to book a car rental near you in Woodlands!