1. Where is Tampines?
What used to be forests, swamps and rubber plantations in the past is now Tampines, the regional centre of Singapore’s Eastern region. Tampines is a lively neighbourhood, the third-largest in Singapore. Comprising several shopping malls, Tampines caters to the needs of its residents and those in the rest of Eastern Singapore.
2. What are some of the attractions near Tampines?
As a regional centre, Tampines houses several shopping malls and lifestyle facilities, so you’ll never run out of things to do. A few local favourites include:
- Tampines 1: Along with two other malls, Tampines 1 is conveniently located near Tampines MRT and bus interchange. It hosts five storeys of trendy retail outlets, dining options, banking services and beauty salons to cater to all of your needs.
- Our Tampines Hub: As Singapore’s biggest integrated community and lifestyle hub, Our Tampines Hub comprises a library, 20-court badminton hall, FIFA-approved football pitch, 5,000-seater stadium, 6 swimming pools and an array of dining options. The first of its kind, this integrated facility has everything you need for a day of recreation.
- IKEA: Whether you need to shop for furniture or you just can’t get enough of those delicious Swedish meatballs, take a drive down to Tampines and visit Sweden’s famous homeware store!
3. Why rent a car in Tampines?
Whether it’s for work or personal reasons, renting a car is an affordable and fuss-free experience. Take a road trip around Tampines and explore what this neighbourhood has to offer, or drive yourself to work without having to take the public transport. With Tampines being just a 20-minute drive from the CBD area, ride in comfort and convenience to any part of Singapore with your rented car.
4. How much does car rental in Tampines cost?
At Cars and Trips, we provide the largest car rental platform and partner with local vendors to bring a wide selection of car rental for all budgets. Browse our listings to book a car rental near you in Tampines!