1. Where is Yishun?
Known for its variety of parks and natural vegetation, Yishun is a suburb located in the Northern region of Singapore. If you’re looking for a taste of a typical Singaporean lifestyle, Yishun is the place to go. With diverse amenities available such as schools, community centres, parks and local markets, this estate is home to about 220,320 residents.
2. What are some attractions near Yishun?
Although it’s a residential neighbourhood, Yishun has numerous attractions that even non-residents flock to. Some of these include:
- ORTO: This 24-hour adventure park provides activities for all ages. Some of the most popular ones include prawning and fishing. ORTO features 10 ponds filled with prawns and yabbies as well as equipment and electric grills to cook your catch afterwards, free of charge!
- Katapult Trampoline Park: A hit among both kids and adults, this indoor arena is sure to get your adrenaline levels up. They also provide fitness classes to help you get your dose of cardio while having fun on the trampoline.
- Lower Seletar Reservoir Park: With beautiful views of turquoise water and numerous facilities such as a water play area, performance stage and kayak rentals, this park is a fantastic option for a fun day outdoors with the family!
3. Why rent a car in Yishun?
With many shopping malls and entertainment facilities in Yishun, you’re bound for a fun-filled day out with your family and friends. Book a rental car to discover what’s in the area or run errands at your own pace comfortably without the hassle of public transportation.
4. How much does car rental in Yishun cost?
At Cars and Trips, our car rental platform provides the widest range of cars for all budget. We partner with local vendors to supply you with many different car models and makes according to your preference. Browse our listings to book a car rental near you in Yishun!